Who we work with:
Individuals of all ages with a wide variety of health issues. Ayla Withee, MS, RD, LDN primarily worked with women’s health (prenatal, fertility, hormonal balancing), and gastrointestinal issues (IBS, IBD, food allergies and sensitivities). Bridgitte Carroll, MS, RDN, LDN primary specialities include weight management, prediabtes/diabetes, and gastrointestinal issues.
Are we a good fit for you?
- If you’ve been handed a meal plan and told to count your calories and it just isn’t working…OR
- You’ve been given a vague diagnoses and a prescription and your gut tells you there is something more going on…OR
- You are ready for a different approach than conventional medicine provides; one that doesn’t simply treat symptoms but instead, considers you as the whole, complex individual you are…OR
- You want to understand the mind-body connection to the food and lifestyle choices you make to develop a new way of eating that is sustainable… OR
- You have clear goals but need support and guidance about how to make it all work.
If any (or perhaps all!) of the above resonate with you, then you’ve come to right place. And we can help you feel the best you’ve ever felt. Lifelong health and vitality are our birth-right. Work with us and we’ll help you to reclaim it.
What you can expect to experience:
- health and healing at your own pace
- full understanding of your unique nutrition needs (and how to honor them!)
- nourishment for not only your body but also your mind and spirit
- strategies, recipes, resources and motivation to support your journey
- diet and lifestyle modifications in combination with nutritional testing and dietary supplementation (as appropriate)