Real Food Radio Episode 019:Body Kindness with Rebecca Scritchfield
Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole and I speak with Rebecca Scritchfield, author of Body Kindness: Transform your health from the inside out- and never say diet again.
Also discussed in Episode 19…
- Body Kindness: Transform Your Health from the Inside Out–and Never Say Diet Again
- Origins of the book
- Diet culture
- Post postpartum body acceptance
- Body positivity movement
- Better to acknowledge true feelings
- Feelings do not define you
- What matters to you as a practitioner?
- Diet changes for therapeutic reasons
- Framing of food guidance
- Integrative functional medicine approach
- Thought bullies
- Biggest Loser Study
- Body reset
- Rules & regulations
- Does this create a better life?
- Aha moments
- Whole 30 & structure
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Thanks for listening!