Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole is on assignment , so I am chatting with Lily Nichols about toxins and how to avoid them in preparation for and during pregnancy. Lily is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator, researcher, and author with a passion for evidence-based nutrition (especially prenatal nutrition).
Also discussed in Episode 32…
- Nourish Your Fertility
- Nourish Your Fertility Website
- Pilates Nutritionist
- Real Food for Gestational Diabetes
- Real Food for Pregnancy
- Cooking with aluminum
- What are toxins?
- Plastics, parabens, pesticides, non-stick pan chemicals, fluoride, aluminum, mercury
- BPA & Phthalates
- Xenoestrogens- hormone disrupting compounds
- Personal care products
- Thermal paper
- Avoid plastic containers & plastic wrap
- Ayla’s product guide
- Environmental Working Group
- Dirty Dozen
- Conventional agriculture model
- Sustainable Dish
- Glysophate Residues
- Mercury exposure and fish
- Lily’s final tips
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Body Composition testing at Boston Functional Nutrition
Body Composition testing at Whole Health RD
Nourish You Fertility on Facebook
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
Thanks for listening!