Boston Functional Nutrition is currently looking for Per Diem Functional Medicine Nutritionists for our busy private practice, Boston Functional Nutrition. Does not need to be local! Can work out of our offices in Concord, MA, or remotely.
This is a really good opportunity for someone who has strong clinical skills but wants to hone them with more experience, to learn the operations of a busy private practice, and who would like additional mentorship and the opportunity to work on a small but very experienced team. We specialize in women's health and infertility but see a wide range of cases in the practice from young adults through the wisdom years!
Must have functional medicine training and experience in a 1-1 setting including experience with ordering and interpreting functional labs. Training, mentorship, and support from our entire clinical team including myself will be included but you have to be ready and excited to take on client cases within 1-2 weeks of the start date. The position would be between 15-30 hours/week starting mid-August-December with potential for continued part-time work.
Hours are flexible and can be negotiated. Must be comfortable with, or willing to learn navigating Practice Better EMR, Zoom, Slack, and other practice tools and technology.
Primary job responsibilities include:
●Provide effective, empowering, and compassionate 1-1 counseling and support for practice members
● Offer timely and appropriate support between sessions via secure chat messaging, calls, and the practice community forum
● Order and interpret lab work as appropriate within the practice structure
● Create safe, effective and evidence based diet, lifestyle, and supplement protocols
● Assures quality of care by measuring health outcomes against practice member care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments.
● Referring to other health care providers as indicated.
● Participate in weekly clinical and team meetings
● Documents practice member interactions and care in practice EMR.
● Develop and teach educational curriculum & classes.
Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD), Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
If you are interested, please send an email indicating your interest and why you believe you are a good fit along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org