Real Food Radio Episode 035: Poop – What’s Normal and…What’s Not
Today’s episode is all about poop! We take a deep dive into what it means to have optimal digestion and healthy eliminations.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- What is a normal, good poop?
- How frequently should you be eliminating?
- Why is it important to pay attention to your bowel movements?
- What role does fiber and roughage play in digestion?
- What does a normal poop look like?
- Red flags to look out for in your stool
- When are laxatives appropriate?
- What’s the best way to deal with constipation?
- How to improve digestion
- What’s a squatty potty?
- How does stress impact digestion?
- How does the microbiome relate to digestion and healthy elimination?
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Body Composition testing at Boston Functional Nutrition
Body Composition testing at Whole Health RD
Nourish You Fertility on Facebook
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
Thanks for listening!