Real Food Radio Episode 004: Mindful Eating
Welcome Back to Real Food Radio!
In this episode, we talk about eating mindfully; using our internal cues for hunger and satiety to guide us in making healthier decisions and bettering our relationship with food in our diet-obsessed culture.
Also discussed in Episode 4…
- Ayla’s baby update: It’s a boy!
- Diana’s RD update: Her clinical rotations working with acute long-term patients
- Why eating mindfully helps us tune into our physiological signals
- How eating mindfully improves digestion
- Enjoying the physical process of preparing food
- Identifying physical vs. emotional hunger
- Limiting highly processed food inside the household
- Strategies for combating emotional hunger
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!