Real Food Radio Episode 005: Setting up Your Real Food Kitchen
Welcome Back to Real Food Radio!
In this episode, we are joined by Personal Chef and Certified Health Coach Grace Brinton, who helps clients regain their health by providing high quality, nutrient-dense meals. With the new year in full swing, we focus on getting organized in the kitchen and building a foundation of healthy habits.
Also discussed in Episode 5…
- Ayla’s Facebook post critiquing Oprah Winfrey’s new Weight Watcher’s ad
- How Grace’s own personal health struggles inspired her to become a personal chef and health coach
- Grace’s advice for breaking through excuses and making healthy dietary changes
- Grace’s experience tailoring meals to help clients with severe dietary restrictions
- Making meal planning and batch cooking work for you
- Freezer meal guidelines: What can and can’t be frozen
- Sharing our favorite kitchen necessities
- A rundown of pantry staples we keep on hand
Our Pantry Essentials
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked this article, join our email list to receive more quality, women's health content right in your inbox.
Your email address is safe. We promise to never spam you.
[…] Daphne Olivier Setting up your Real Food Kitchen […]