Real Food Radio Episode 010: Eating Well While Traveling
Welcome Back to Real Food Radio!
On this episode, we discuss our personal tips and tricks when it comes to maintaining a real food diet on the road. Hint: It’s possible if you plan ahead!
Also discussed in Episode 10…
- Ayla’s life update: We bought a house!
- Diana’s RD update: Her internship at Massachusetts General Hospital
- The new study examining the ultra-processed nature of the American diet
- How we plan ahead in order to maintain a real food diet while traveling
- Navigating the restaurant scene when away from home
- Dealing with dietary restrictions when dining out
- Product highlight: Himalayan pink salt lamps
Quote of the Week: “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy”
Miracle swaddle blanket
The Ancestral RD Podcast featuring Ayla
The Center for Celiac Research & Treatment at Mass General Hospital
Books by Dr. Alessio Fasano
CeliacDoc on Twitter
Diana’s blog post on gluten and weight gain
Brazil’s dietary guidelines
Diana’s “Avoiding Disaster” guest blog post
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
Thanks for listening!