Real Food Radio Episode 011: Identifying Your Migraine Triggers
Welcome Back to Real Food Radio!
My co-host today is registered dietitian Jan Patenaude, who is also the first certified LEAP therapist. Jan is a pioneer in the area of food sensitivity and adverse food reactions. In this episode, we discuss common triggers contributing to migraines, how these triggers could be accurately identified, and the real food approach to treatment.
Also discussed in Episode 11…
- Jan’s background and how she became involved in LEAP testing
- The conventional approach to migraines and the serious side effects that come with it
- The many possible food, chemical, and environmental triggers that can contribute to migraines
- Why the root cause of migraines can be so tricky to pin down
- Using the Mediator Release Test and LEAP protocol to identify migraine triggers and build an appropriate diet
- How the MRT test differs from other food sensitivity tests
- The pitfalls of a standard anti-inflammatory diet