Real Food Radio Episode 019:Body Kindness with Rebecca Scritchfield
Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole and I speak with Rebecca Scritchfield, author of Body Kindness: Transform your health from the inside out- and never say diet again.
Also discussed in Episode 19…
- Body Kindness: Transform Your Health from the Inside Out–and Never Say Diet Again
- Origins of the book
- Diet culture
- Post postpartum body acceptance
- Body positivity movement
- Better to acknowledge true feelings
- Feelings do not define you
- What matters to you as a practitioner?
- Diet changes for therapeutic reasons
- Framing of food guidance
- Integrative functional medicine approach
- Thought bullies
- Biggest Loser Study
- Body reset
- Rules & regulations
- Does this create a better life?
- Aha moments
- Whole 30 & structure
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked this article, join our email list to receive more quality, women's health content right in your inbox.
Your email address is safe. We promise to never spam you.
Leave a Comment