Real Food Radio Episode 022: Why You Need to Know Your Body Composition
Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole and I discuss body composition and the Inbody 570.
Also discussed in Episode 22…
- New York State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Conference in Lake Placid
- Body composition
- Inbody 570
- Measuring your body composition is crucial to health goals
- Scale weight versus body composition
- Basal metabolic rate
- Not eating enough
- Percentage of body fat
- Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Visceral fat
- Body water
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss
- Benefits of measuring body composition
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Body Composition testing at Boston Functional Nutrition
Body Composition testing at Whole Health RD
Nourish You Fertility on Facebook
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked this article, join our email list to receive more quality, women's health content right in your inbox.
Your email address is safe. We promise to never spam you.
Leave a Comment