Real Food Radio Episode 026: You’re Not Crazy: Thyroid Health Part 2
Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole and I follow up on our discussion about thyroid health , paying close attention to micronutrients and how vitamin and mineral production can affect your thyroid health.
Also discussed in Episode 26…
- Nourish Your Fertility
- Nourish Your Fertility Website
- Sperti Vitamin D Lamp
- Vitamin D
- Fat soluble vitamins
- Vitamin A- Active form & Inactive form
- Converting plant based vitamin A (beta-carotone) into active form
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin E & estrogen
- Vitamin K
- Gut health
- Calcium & diet
- Thyroid production & thyroid uptake
- Magnesium, soil & dark chocolate
- Potassium & potatoes
- Iodine, selenium & sea vegetables
- Processed and fortified foods
- Eat more potatoes, fruits, vegetables, seafood, sea vegetables
- Animal products
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Body Composition testing at Boston Functional Nutrition
Body Composition testing at Whole Health RD
Nourish You Fertility on Facebook
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked this article, join our email list to receive more quality, women's health content right in your inbox.
Your email address is safe. We promise to never spam you.
Love this!! Keep up the good work 🙂 Very helpful
What is the device you mention to measure micronutrient deficiencies?