Real Food Radio Episode 027: You’re Not Crazy: Thyroid Health Part 3
Welcome to Real Food Radio! This week Nicole and I complete our series about thyroid health by focusing on the other systems in the body and their effect on hormones and thyroid health.
Also discussed in Episode 27…
- Nourish Your Fertility
- Nourish Your Fertility Website
- Thyroid hormone production
- Thyroid hormone uptake
- Other hormonal influencers
- Body systems and their influence on hormones
- Liver health
- Eating liver is good for your liver
- Blood sugar regulation
- External stressors
- Endocrine disrupting compounds
- Estrogen mimicking compounds
- Estrogen metabolite tests
- Dutch Complete
- Stress hormones
- Estrogen dominance
- The 4 P’s
- Gut health
- DIM supplement- active compound in broccoli
Disclaimer: Nothing in this podcast should be taken as medical advice.
Body Composition testing at Boston Functional Nutrition
Body Composition testing at Whole Health RD
Nourish You Fertility on Facebook
Boston Functional Nutrition on Facebook
Whole Health RD
Whole Health RD on Facebook
Music Credit: www.bensound.com
You can find us on iTunes and on Stitcher – be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked this article, join our email list to receive more quality, women's health content right in your inbox.
Your email address is safe. We promise to never spam you.
Leave a Comment